ON GAME

by - quarta-feira, novembro 23, 2016

Quem gosta, gosta! Penso que não sou a única (espero eu) mas nos últimos tempos a Adidas tem despertado o meu interesse em vários artigos. Não sei bem se pela nostalgia que provoca, se pela própria simplicidade intemporal. Desta vez trago uma sugestão num registo um pouco diferente, espero que gostem.

..........................

When you like it, you like it! I think I'm not the only one (I hope) but in recent times Adidas has piqued my interest in several articles. I am not sure if it's by the nostalgia that provokes, if it's by the own timeless simplicity. This time I bring a suggestion in a slightly different register, I hope you like it.  
 

Sweater: Pull&Bear
Shoes: Stradivarius (old)/ Adidas Stan Smith

Photos by LP

You May Also Like

0 comentários